- 7:57 pm - Mon, Aug 11, 2014
- 3 notes
Okay everyone, by now I think we’ve all heard the news about Robin Williams and I just want to say:
You’re never as alone as you think and you’re far more important than you give yourself credit for. You’re cherished. Loved. Sometimes envied and always adored.
You are worth five minutes of my time, all the time and I will always happily give you more. You needn’t ask.
Because you are part of my life, you are also a part of me. I will carry you with me wherever life takes me and so will those whom I meet.
Never give up on yourself. And remember, none of us will ever give up on you.
- 8:24 am - Tue, Jul 29, 2014
- 18 notes
Sorry for the delay dotcore:
- At Home by Crystal Fighters
- Ooh La La by Faces
- Move Your Feet by Junior Senior
- Be My Forever by Christina Perri
- Blew My Mind by Dresses
- Hemiplegia by Haerts
- Encyclopedia of Classic Takedowns by A.C. Newman
- Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club
- Ghosts by On an On
- Young Blood by The Naked and Famous
16-bitch tagged me.
Rules: You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Media Player, etc…and write down the first 10 songs. Pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping.
- Sunlight by Bag Raiders.
- I Wanna Be Yours by…
- 11:29 am - Wed, Jul 23, 2014
- 35,027 notes
I Fekking love this blog!
Happy Batman Day!
- 9:14 am - Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- 2 notes
After spending two hours in a meeting, this was all that was accomplished.
- 8:29 am - Mon, Jun 23, 2014
- 1 note
I just realized that the Destiny logo looks like a codpiece.
I have high hopes for this game.